LOS ANGELES BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS
Need a Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney?
Our office is ready, willing and able to help you get out of debt TODAY!
Contact us today. Sleep better tonight!
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.
We know that times are uncertain right now. We understand that the Economy is getting worse due to the Coronavirus.
We know that your bills may be mounting due to loss of work or decreased hours. We want you to know that you are not alone in this financial battle. Our Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorneys are here to help you climb out of this mountain of debt.
You have reached your breaking point and are currently researching bankruptcy and how it can help your family to get your head above water and eliminate financial stressors. You may be worried that a bankruptcy will leave you worse off than you currently are.
Attorneys Filing Bankruptcy in Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorneys are waiting to help you stop pending or current wage garnishments, lawsuits, bank levies, foreclosures, judgments, repossession, and annoying creditor phone calls.
Once you file for bankruptcy our Bankruptcy Attorneys ensure that we communicate with the Sheriffs and the attorneys for your creditors to make sure that we stop all collection efforts.
If you are just scraping by every month, hiring Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorneys is a great decision to help you get out of debt.
Don't Wait... Get A Fresh Financial Start Today.
Our Clients Love Us!
Bankruptcy Myths and Misconceptions
Friends, family and jailhouse lawyers may try to tell you some incorrect things about the entire bankruptcy filing process. We invite you to contact our Los Angeles Bankruptcy Firm to schedule your free consultation where we can discuss your particular situation and debunk any untrue myths that you may have heard. Filing for bankruptcy can help you de-stress and sleep better at night. Our Los Angeles bankruptcy Attorneys are a debt relief firm and we help individuals file Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy to help eliminate their debt.
We know that good people have to file bankruptcy due to situations beyond their control like mounting medical bills, lawsuits, divorces, decreased work hours and unemployment.
If you have a lawsuit that has been filed on you by Portfolio Recovery Associates, Cach LLC, Hunt & Henriques, Midland Funding or any other debt collector, give us a call asap at (818) 714-2200. When you file a Los Angeles bankruptcy, our bankruptcy law firm will ensure that you don’t have to attend any future lawsuit hearing dates and make this lawsuit and their debt collection efforts stop.
Why Hire Our Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorneys?
- Customer Service – Our customers love us! We provide personalized 1 on 1 attention to our clients. You will only be working with 1 paralegal and 1 attorney.
- Attorney History – Our bankruptcy law firm is not just jumping on the COVID-19 bankruptcy bandwagon. Our attorney has been practicing bankruptcy law since 2008 and is up to date on all the latest rules and regulations.
- Clean Attorney discipline report – Attorney Chirnese L. Liverpool is licensed in both California and Nevada and has not been disciplined by the California or Nevada state bar.
- You matter to us – Our clients matter to us. We are not running a bankruptcy mill where you are just a number in our case files. When you retain a huge bankruptcy mill office, your case may not be filed until 1-2 months from now. Once we have all of your required documents and fees we can have your petition filed in a week or less.
- You don’t have to come to our office – We can do everything by telephone, email, mail and/or fax. File bankruptcy from the comfort of your home.
- We attend your bankruptcy hearing with you – Our representation includes us attending your bankruptcy hearing with you – one less thing for you to stress about.
FREE BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION
Schedule your free consultation
Our Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorneys loves helping the residents of Los Angeles. We have 2 Los Angeles area offices to serve you: Van Nuys & Bell Gardens. Due to the coronavirus, you can now file bankruptcy from the comfort of your home. No need to come to our office. We can assist you by phone, email, mail and/or fax.
We help debtors throughout the Los Angeles Area, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Antelope Valley, Conejo Valley and surrounding areas, including but not limited to: Acton, Agoura Hills, Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Atwater Village, Bakersfield, Bell, Bell Canyon, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Cahuenga Pass, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Canyon Country, Chatsworth, College Hills, Cypress Park, Downey, Eagle Rock, East Pasadena, El Sereno, Encino, Glendale, Glenwood, Granada Hills, Hidden Hills, Hollywood, Kagel Canyon, Knollwood, Lake View Terrace, Lake Balboa, La Canada Flintridge, Lancaster, La Tuna Canyon, Las Vegas, Littlerock, Llano, Los Angeles, Los Feliz, Mission Hills, Monrovia, Montecito Heights, Moorpark, Newbury Park, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Oak Park, Olive View, Orange County, Pacoima, Palmdale, Panorama City, Pasadena, Pearblossom, Porter Ranch, Quartz Hill, Reno, Reseda, Riverside, Rosemead, San Diego, San Fernando, San Gabriel, San Marino, Santa Clarita, Saugus, Sepulveda, Shadow Hills, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, Silver Lake, Simi Valley, Somerset, South Pasadena, Stevenson Ranch, Studio City, Sun Valley, Summerlin, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Temple City, Thousand Oaks, Toluca Lake, Toluca Terrace, Tujunga, Valley Glen, Valley Village, Valencia, Van Nuys, Verdugo City, Universal City, Warner Center, West Hills, West Hollywood, Westlake Village, Winnetka and Woodland Hills.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Federal Bankruptcy Code.