Client’s always ask me what they should do to prepare for filing for bankruptcy and I tell them there are some basic pieces of information and documents that are necessary.
In addition to the bankruptcy intake form, generally I request my clients to provide are :
- Six months worth of the previous months bank statements
- Tax Returns for the past two years
- Paystubs for the past six months to show your average income
- Any information on judgments you have obtained or pending lawsuits
- List of any unpaid medical bills (Account numbers, addresses, balances)
- Retirement Statements
- Life Insurance Declarations
- Pre-filing Credit Counseling Certificate
WHY ARE THESE DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY ?
I AM CONSIDERING BANKRUPTCY WHAT SHOULD I DO
Consult with an Bankruptcy Attorney in you area to see which chapter you qualify for and for more information about the process.
Maxwell Law Firm represents clients in North Carolina with: bankruptcy court, filing for bankruptcy, chapter 7 bankruptcy, You may schedule your appointment by calling 704-780-1100. Save an additional 25% off the fees by scheduling your appointment online. California Bankruptcy Attorney Chirnese L. Liverpool assists debtors filing for bankruptcy in the Los Angeles area. You may contact her office by calling 818-714-2200.
$999 bankruptcy, Attorney Bankruptcy California, Attorney bankruptcy Nevada, Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy advice, bankruptcy articles, Bankruptcy Attorney California, Bankruptcy Attorneys, Bankruptcy California, Bankruptcy faq, Bankruptcy in California, Bankruptcy Information California, Bankruptcy Lawyer California, Bankruptcy Los Angeles, Bankruptcy Nevada, California Bankruptcy attorney, chapter 7, Las Vegas Bankruptcy, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney, Nevada Bankruptcy, Reno Bankruptcy