Not all debts are dischargeable in bankruptcy! Non-dischargeable debts are those that the Chapter 7 petition will not eliminate and which you will still have to repay according to your agreement with the creditor. I have compiled a list of debts that are not dischargeable for your review.
- Debts incurred by fraud or false pretenses;
- Debts incurred by willful and malicious injury
- Debts incurred by a false statement in writing (such as false credit application)
- Debts incurred by embezzlement or larceny;
- Criminal fines and restitution
- Spousal support or child support obligations (including arrears owed)
- Student Loans (unless you can prove “undue hardship“)
- Debts resulting from death or personal injury by debtor operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Marital Equalization Obligations (Ch. 7 only–these may be discharged in a Ch. 13).
- Income taxes for tax years less than 3 years ago
- Fines and penalties owed to a governmental unit.
If you need assistance with unpaid medical bills, preventing foreclosure , preventing repossession, reducing financial liabilities, stopping wage garnishments, preventing collection calls, debt settlement, reducing or eliminating tax debt, and or rebuilding your credit consider consulting with us for your options. Bankruptcy gives protection to people in financial trouble who are drowning under piles of debt. Because of today’s difficult economic times millions of people are exercising this protection of filing bankruptcy, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. The bankruptcy laws were created by Congress to provide relief to those who have been victimized by the rising rate of unemployment, inflation, staggering medical bills, disability, high interest rates, foreclosure, divorce or identity theft.
We are a debt relief agency and can help you reduce or eliminate your liabilities and keep your property. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. We can assist you and your loved ones with filing for bankruptcy and the avoidance of judgments. To review the fees and costs associated with filing bankruptcy visit our bankruptcy page. Contact the Law Offices of Chirnese L. Liverpool at (818) 714-2200.
Maxwell Law Firm represents clients in North Carolina with: bankruptcy court, chapter 7 bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, chapter 13 bankruptcy representation, and loan modifications. You may schedule your appointment by calling 704-780-1100. Save an additional 25% off the bankruptcy fees by scheduling your appointment online.
$999 bankruptcy, Attorney Bankruptcy California, Attorney bankruptcy Nevada, Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy Attorney California, Bankruptcy Attorneys, Bankruptcy California, Bankruptcy faq, Bankruptcy in California, Bankruptcy Information California, Bankruptcy Lawyer California, Bankruptcy Los Angeles, Bankruptcy Nevada, California Bankruptcy attorney, chapter 7, Las Vegas Bankruptcy, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney, Nevada Bankruptcy, Nevada Bankruptcy Attorney, Reno Bankruptcy